Extend Secure Authentication and Zero Trust to all Sensitive Assets
In today’s perimeterless networks, it is no longer possible to assume trust. This is because countless different users, devices and systems communicate with each other across dynamic on-premises and cloud environments. Validation of user identities and continuous analysis of risk and trust levels are becoming essential, especially for those looking to implement a zero trust security approach. Implementing secure authentication and access system-by-system with agents and proxies is not realistic, however, nor will it provide the needed results.
Silverfort’s unique agentless and proxyless solution is possible thanks to a combination of several innovative technologies:
- Ability to monitor authentication and access requests without agents or proxies
- Non-intrusive analysis of encrypted authentication protocols
- Holistic and continuous AI-driven risk analysis
The Silverfort Authentication Platform
How Does it Work?
Silverfort enables secure authentication for all sensitive corporate assets, both on-premises and in the cloud, including systems that could not be protected until now – without requiring any agents or proxies.
- The only solution that can enable MFA for systems and interfaces that couldn’t be protected until today, including homegrown and legacy applications, critical infrastructure, file systems, databases, and admin access tools such as PsExec that currently allow attackers to bypass agent-based MFA.
- The only holistic authentication solution that delivers unified authentication and access policies across all users, assets and environments, both on-premises and in the cloud, instead of protecting assets one-by-one which is no longer practical.
- A powerful AI-driven risk and trust engine, continuously analyzing all human and machine access requests based on 20-50 times more data than any other risk-based authentication solution – not only at the perimeter but within the network too.
- The only non-intrusive authentication platform: does not require software agents, inline proxies or any code changes on individual servers/applications. This allows customers to extend secure authentication and access to all sensitive assets, even in complex hybrid environments.
- Improves the user experience and minimizes disruptions by reducing the number of MFA requests to sensitive and high-risk situations.
Contact Us to Learn More
1E’s Tachyon is a highly extensible automation platform that enables real-time visibility, control and remediation of any endpoint, anywhere, at unparalleled speed and scale. Tachyon provides real-time control of your entire IT estate through a live connection to every endpoint. Most instructions require only a single packet exchange, which enables your team to get everything done faster, without interruption and without disruption.
Centerity’s AIOps Platform delivers Dynamic Business Service Views of the full technology stack for technology-driven business services, ensuring the performance, availability, and security of critical processes. Centerity displays real-time, consolidated business analytics for complex on-prem, cloud, and hybrid technology environments generating SLA Executive Dashboards that identify performance anomalies and isolate faults across applications, operating systems, infrastructure, and cloud assets.
Contrast Security is the provider of accurate, continuous, real-time application security for your entire application portfolio. Contrast works within each application to make it secure during the entire development lifecycle with two products: Assess and Protect.
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access management, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce the risk created by privileged credentials and secrets.
Cyber Observer is a Comprehensive Awareness & Management Solution that delivers continuous visibility across your entire enterprise cybersecurity ecosystem. Cyber Observer provides unlimited domain views for all stakeholders. By connecting to the security and related 3rd-party vendor tool suite, Cyber Observer provides insights and recommendations to empower effective enterprise cyber defense.
Darktrace is the world’s leading cyber AI company and the creator of Autonomous Response technology. Its self-learning AI is modelled on the human immune system and used by over 3,000 organizations to protect against threats to the cloud, email, IoT, networks, and industrial systems.
Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and control. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise environment and orchestrate actions to reduce cyber and operational risk.
Netskope Security Cloud enables enterprises to extend their data security and threat protection policies to users and data, wherever they may be. Including approved and unapproved cloud apps, public cloud infrastructures, websites, and private apps in data centers or in the cloud.
The Okta Identity Cloud is a secure, reliable and scalable platform that provides comprehensive identity management, enabling customers to secure their users and connect them to technology and applications, anywhere, anytime and from any device.
Sepio Systems Inc is a leader in the Rogue Device Mitigation (RDM) market. Sepio Systems protects organizations from hardware-based attacks and threats. Sepio Systems provides security teams with full visibility into their hardware assets and their behavior in real-time.
Swimlane is a leader in security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR). By automating time-intensive, manual processes and operational workflows and delivering powerful, consolidated analytics, real-time dashboards and reporting from across your security infrastructure, Swimlane maximizes the incident response capabilities of over-burdened and understaffed security operations.
Wickr is designed from the ground up to act as the foundational secure collaboration platform for security operations. Wickr has taken battle- tested secure communications and collaboration and built deep integrations with productivity and security tooling. The result is a communications and collaboration platform which allows network defenders and mission owners to ensure that they are able to securely carry through with their communication and response processes during incidents.